5 Reasons I Love Fall + A Giveaway
I love Fall. It's my favorite season and has been for as long as I can remember. Something about the change from sweltering heat of summer to the first cool breeze of fall does it for me. I have many memories of Autumn, many aren't good, but they have helped shape me into who I am today.
- I love the smell of the falling leaves and hearing them crunch beneath my feet
- I love wrapping myself up in a cozy blanket and reading a book or journaling with a warm beverage
- I love the feeling of cozy
- Going on a hike the first cool day and seeing the leaves change around you
- The anticipation of the holidays, birthdays (many of my family birthdays are in the Fall)
I could go on and on, but these are just a few of the many reasons why I am in love with this season. It's a reminder that soon all will hibernate and wait for Spring. It's harvest time. It's God's reminder that He provides for our every need and that He has an order set in place. It's incredible to think of how everything works together as the seasons change. It's such a humbling reminder that if God cares about His creation, He cares about us so much more.What's your favorite season? What are your favorite things about Autumn?